PGMA Day Pass - Available 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week!
Now you can get your day pass at any time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Just read and accept our Terms & Conditions below, fill out ALL of the required information and click Submit. From there you may proceed to checkout which is fully secured through PayPal. Once your payment has been processed you will receive directions and a unique access code to pick up your key! Make sure the email you leave is current as that is how we will send you the information for your Day Pass!
***All Keys MUST be returned to the same day***
CONDITIONS OF SALE OF PERMIT
By accepting this membership permit, the permit holder & the operator of the motorcycle to which it is attached has read, understands and agrees to all of the conditions of sale listed below. I accept all the inherent risks of Moto-x and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting therefrom.
CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
1. This permit shall remain the property of the Vendor (Prince George Motocross Association). The registered holder shall surrender the permit to the Vendor upon written request from the Vendor. The Vendor (PGMA) may suspend or revoke an individual membership when in their opinion the individual Permit Holder should not have a Permit because of a failure to comply with these Conditions.
2. By Accepting these Terms & Conditions I agree to save harmless and keep indemnified the Province of B.C. the Prince George Motocross Association, its members, directors, officers, employees, and their respective agents, officials, servants and representatives from and against all claims, actions, costs and expenses and demands in respect to death, injury, loss or damage to my person or property or to the person or property of any rider not withstanding that the same may have been contributed to or occasioned by the negligence of said bodies, or any of them, their agents, officials, servants or representatives. It is further understood and agreed that this agreement is binding upon myself, my heirs executors, administrators and assigns. I hereby expressly waives any and all claims I may have and hereby expressly release from liability the Province of B.C., the PGMA, their members, their employees, agents, representatives, and contractors for any loss or damage to property or personal injury, including death, which I may suffer or be subjected to as a result of my participation in activities on Province of B.C., PGMA or club tracks or property, arising out of any cause whatsoever, including without limitation, the negligence of the Province of B.C. or PGMA or any of said members, employees, agents, representatives or contractors. I am aware that motocross presents certain dangers and I accept full responsibility for the risks inherent in such an endeavor. Such dangers include but are not restricted to riding on close course track.
3. A Visitor Pass authorizes the permitted use of the PGMA facility for one day
4. The original Membership Permit receipt must be presented as proof of membership when arranging for lost or damages pass replacement. A processing fee may be charged.
5. Stop when requested to do so by a PGMA Director or Officer. Report all damage to property to a PGMA Director or Officer.
PGMA FACILITY AND INSURANCE
PGMA operates the Blackwater Motocross Park (20km south of Prince George on the Blackwater Road). This Facility is maintained and supervised by volunteers. Access to the track is granted to members ONLY, a key will be provided to all paying members. Keys are assigned and are NOT to be shared, any member caught sharing keys will be in breach of these conditions and will have their key and membership revoked immediately. This Facility is insured and is subject to the application policy which can be obtained by request.
OFFICER USE REQUIREMENTS
Key is not to be copied.
Officer is responsible for checking for membership and/or collecting riding fees and safely storing in secure provided facility.
Officer will not run events nor motocross schools at facility without the direct permission of the PGMA board.
FACILITY USE AGREEMENT
This agreement made on this day listed below between the Member and the Prince George Motocross Association (“PGMA”)
WHEREAS the member wishes to make use of the Blackwater Motocross Park Facility, a facility leased and operated by the PGMA; and WHEREAS the member and PGMA recognize that there is a certain amount of liability and risk adherent in the use of such facility. NOW , THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, it is AGREED:
Member and PGMA agree that the member may enter and use the facility on any non-scheduled event day from opening day to October from the hours of 7am to 8pm solely for the purpose of practicing motocross.
Member has read and agrees to the USE REQUIREMENTS attached to this agreement.
Officer shall commit no waste nor suffer the same to be committed thereon, nor injure, nor misuse the facility.
Member covenants, at members sole cost and expense to defend and indemnify the PGMA against, any and all loss, cost, liability and expense of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that may arise during the period which the member uses the facility on the account of, or arising out of, (a) member use of facility, (b) any act, omission or negligence of member or member’s agents, employees, contractors, family, or the like, (c) any accident, injury or damage to property or facility or, (d) Member’s default under this agreement.
Member agrees that all property of any kind owned by or in the possession, use, care, custody, or control of the member brought to the facility, may remain at the facility during the time set forth above at the sole risk and hazard of the member and member waives all rights of action of any sort for damage to any said property, however such damages may arise, and for whatever manner or cause.
This agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon all parties, their heirs, successors and assigns.
PRINCE GEORGE MOTOCROSS ASSOCIATION PGMA MEMBER
Trevor Patenaude – President PGMA
Duly Authorized By Duly Authorized By